We recommend that you print a copy of this Cookies Policy for your records.
- About cookies
- Types of cookies used
- Essential cookies
- Functional cookies
- Analytical or performance cookies
- Targeting cookies
- Third party cookies
- How to accept or reject cookies
- Copyright, credit and logo
Cookies are data files that are sent between web servers and web browsers, processor memory or hard drives (clients) to recognize a particular user’s device when the user accesses a website. They are used for a range of different purposes, such as customizing a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Cookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are placed on your browser when you access a website and last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first.
Cookies will be set either by our website domain or by third party domains on our behalf. Cookies set by us on our website domain are referred to as ‘first party’ cookies. Cookies set by third party domains, or set on or via our domain on behalf of third parties, are referred to as ‘third party’ cookies.
Cookies do not usually contain personal information. Cookies may, however, be used in combination with other information to identify you.
We use first party and third party cookies on our website, and both session and persistent cookies.
If you require further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies used
These are cookies which are necessary in order for us to run our website and its essential functions. We use essential cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- To administer our website.
- To ensure our website functions properly when you interact with it.
- For remembering information you have inserted in a form on our website.
These are cookies that store information about your preferences and recognize you whenever you return to a website, in order to improve your website experience and personalize it for you. We use functional cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
- To improve your experience of our website.
- To recognize the type of browsing device you are using, including your browser and browser settings, for the purpose of displaying our website to you in an appropriate format.